Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Going to Nebraska and Sparta

I will probably not have time to post this week as I will be going to Nebraska with my daughter for a Zones swim meet.  She is terribly excited as this is her first really big swim meet.  We were in Fayetteville this weekend for state long course finals and she qualified to go on to zones.  I'm so proud of her for all her hard work and training, plus she was having the worst swim meet of her life this weekend.  Then today in her last race, she dug deep and pulled out a qualifying time!

My husband will be traveling this week also to Sparta, Illinois for a national trap shoot with my son.  He has been fortunate to go the last two years and to be on a team that has won several state and national titles.  It has all come through their hard work and dedication to their sport. 

Have a lovely, healthy week and be careful of the heat.  I will be struggling to eat well on the road and to get any exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment