Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Something New To Check Out

Most of you don't know I have another blog called lisatedder/writercat.  I started this blog just for a class on writing that I took over a year ago but I recently decided to start posting the occasional story there.  I enjoy writing flash fiction and humorous pieces about my family.  If you need a laugh, check it out.  Today I posted a story that many women will relate to - the eternal quest for youth and beauty that doesn't end quite as hoped.  It's a true story so maybe you will get a good laugh at my expense and learn a lesson. 

Thursday I will return to my usual health post on this blog.  In the meantime, remember that laughing is good for you and I hope I am giving you the gift of a laugh today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment